Excellent foot medication, Infection was gone in days with mentax. Best I have found to date.

Jim | 55-64 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
7/30/2015
Condition: Fungal Infection of the Skin with Yellow Patches

I have this problem every year at the beginning of summer (started in 1973), blister appear on my feet then the rash, gong in 4 to 6 weeks, till next summer. This year 8 week in to it and still going doctor prescribe this and 2 yeast infection pills. In remission and not driving me crazy with the itching after 3 days.

Dee | 55-64 | Male | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
8/5/2013
Condition: Athlete's Foot

helped - athletes foot - offered temporary relieve. Change socks every day - bought new shoes and sandals - avoided public areas, barefoot - change shower my mat often. Problem - athlete foot returned - Mentax takes it away then it returns again - I will be changing to another RX - I mean what's the point? At $90 - its suppose to be a strong prescription drug that's touted as one that eliminates the problem in 2 weeks. It didn't for me.

Rosebud | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
4/19/2012

Mentax has been more effective than the previous medications used for my condition. The only negative has been the cost. Even with my insurance plan it costs me $80.00 a month with my other meds (27 of them) it really adds up. I hope this will work as well as for others.

MENTAX | 35-44 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient