I have severe anxiety (Agorophbia) for 41 years from being druged at a party back in 1969, I'm now 58 years old. I've tried, hypnosis, books, head doctors, herbs, etc, don't waste your time or money on these things for many years, like I did. This is a REAL ILLNESS contrary to what people tell you. The doctors will give you some paxel or celexa and send you home to get rid of you. Unless you have...

This medication was given to me by my PCP, most likely based on poor judgement. It instantly threw me into a heavy depression, and worsened my condition. I was unnable to move, or get out of bed, or go to work or eat for five days. I felt hopeless, listless, and chronicly sleepy/drowsy. I even took a Provigil one of those days in an attempt to stay awake and fell asleep anyways. I quickly decided ...

rabeaaslamchi | 25-34 | Female | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
7/28/2021

women trained me verbally to avoid walking by the roads that other ones will verbally exploit me from and others kept repeating the same acts that have been making me sick due to hoarding, asked me to order the same twice inducing her own binge eating as if it was her order

Condition: Panic Disorder

I searched for a reliable pharmacy to get Medication for my pains & anxiety for years until I contacted them at (775) 773-5306 and they shipped immediately, never being so satisfied with service. Located in the US, but possible to send out to Canada and other Countries across the World. You can send a small note to: peterkings2014 @ gmail. com. Quick shipment and customer service that has no comparison. If anyone needs a recommendation of where to get these medications without a prescription, go to them without a doubt.