I have been on Solodyn 7 months for the treatment of PLEVA. I am starting to question the side effects. For the last two to three months I have been dizzy and feeling"out of sorts" along with blurry vision, headaches, and recenlty muscle aches. I recently read that this drug was tested by the FDA for a period of 12 WEEKS. Is there any info on the long term effects????

My daughter was told to be put on solodyn (65mg)as of today. She has a very very slight case of acne. We were just going in for a facial wash if that. After reading all the bad side effects of this, there is NO way I will put her on this medication. There is hardly anything on her face to begin with and for our Dermo to put her on such a messed up medicine, No Thanks. So I want to thank all of...

Taylor | 13-18 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
4/19/2019
Condition: Acne

this medicine was fine for the first 2 weeks, but out of nowhere during the third week, i started swelling and getting hives all over my body, but mostly around my joints. The pain when trying to use my feet to walk felt excruciating. my hands were also in a lot of pain. This honestly has been one of the worst experiences of my life, and Iâ??m not even being dramatic. This obviously doesnâ??t happen to everyone, but be aware that it can happen. (Iâ??m 15 btw and was on 80mg for severe cystic acne, and my regular doctor took me off of solodyn and prescribed me something else to help the swelling etc..)

Anonymous | 35-44 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
2/22/2019
Condition: Acne

After a week of taking this medication I was experiencing severe headaches, blurred vision and noticed my blood pressure was high. I made the connection that it could be this new medication (Solodyn)that I began taking. After I stopped taking the medication the headaches were gone and my blood pressure went back to normal.

Anonymous | 35-44 | Female | Patient
12/8/2018
Condition: Acne

I took it for a week and had stomach pain and started feeling depressed. I didn't make the connection with the medicine at 1st but couldn't figure out why I felt so down, tired and out of it. Didn't take for 1 night and woke up feeling normal. My joy isn't worth it.

KeyPv | 19-24 | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
11/27/2018
Condition: Acne

Absolutely no effect whatsoever except drying out the skin overall (but acne persisted).

jamjam | 13-18 | Female | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
11/16/2016
Condition: Acne

Absolutely LOVE this. Worked wonders for my skin. Clears it up super fast. Saw results within a month or so. Would definitely recommend.