I have been taking Opana ER 40mg Tablets every 12 hours for chronic pain. I think that it is the best around the clock opioid pain medication out there. I have been on Oxycontin, MSContin, Methadone(for Pain), Dilaudid, and fentanyl, along with oxycodone 30mg IR tablets as needed four times a day. The Opana ER has worked way better and actually lasts very close to the 12 hours that it is suppos...

Anonymous | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 5 to less than 10 years | Patient
7/4/2017
Condition: Chronic Pain

I've been on this medication for years and have found that I haven't built a tolerance and it works very well for me. Fewer side effects than other opiates, too.

44 Dan | 55-64 | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
3/3/2017
Condition: Chronic Pain

Diagnosed Complex Regional Pain Syndrome in 2000 from knee replacement. Chronic pain since 1996. Twenty one years of pain that can only be managed by Oxycodone 30mg X 6 daily so far. Now our damn government has decided to rid the world of oxy's we are being made to suffer. I am being forced to experiment again. I am taking Opana ER 30mg X 3 daily and I get Zero pain relief. I took 4 for 2 day's and got same result = Zero relief. It causes me to dose off constantly to the point I could not drive. I cut a few in half so that I can take 15mg twice daily then to one 15mg a day then I am stopping. From what I have learned when they reformulated this one time wonder drug they turned it into aspirin. I am writing to Endo Pharmaceuticals for an explanation. This is a very expensive drug. Society is turning a blind eye toward the Chronic Pain Sufferers in their effort to control Drug Abusers. It's going to get worse I'm afraid.

Ladie | 55-64 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
10/20/2016
Condition: Chronic Pain

Can't take Opana ER, this med cause my muscle in my back and lower stomach area to contract and muscles lock my body where I don't have body movement.

Msmnda | 35-44 | On medication for 10 years or more | Patient
7/26/2016
Condition: Chronic Pain

I've been on and off taking pain meds for about 10 yrs. my dr put me on 40 mg opana er twice a day and percocet 10-325 4 a day. This combo helped me sooo much for a while. I've been on these for over a year or two and unfortunately their not working as well as they use to. Imho opana is a good pain killer. I was on morphine before this and hated it. It made my head feel really strange. It took several trial and error to get to this one so I'm a bit apprehensive about trying to switch it up again.

robby | 45-54 | Male | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
4/2/2016

i put pill in my mouth to take off yellow coating then i put pill in toaster oven to melt it down then i pull out add hot water and mix when its all liquid i use a filter and draw all liquid into a syringe and shoot it into my veins omg what a feeling wow