I am 16 years old and i decided to go on this birth control because i have been with my boyfriend for almost a year and a half and i dont trust condoms. none of my friends were ever on this birth control so i knew nothing about it. i saw the commerical and 4 periods a year sounded good to me so i asked my doctor if i could go on it and she said yes. it was the day before i was going to go on the b...

You know why this is effective birth control? Because while you are on it you bleed constantly, are perpetually bloated, have no sex drive, and have a vagina as dry as the Sahara. If this sounds good to you, order it up!

Mahoganyrose | 25-34 | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
2/16/2021
Condition: Endometriosis

I have only been taking this for 2 months now. My doctor prescribed it to me to see how it helps me with my endometriosis. I Havehad any complaints. I'm due to have my cycle next month so we'll see.

Nlur | 35-44 | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
10/19/2020

Simply awful experience for me. Uncontrollable, and heavy bleeding with the "delightful" addition of severe cramps. This happened almost right away after taking this pill. I tried to tough it out as best as I could in hope that it would eventually adjust to my body. I have never had a similar problem on any other birth control pill. After about a month of debilitating pain, and blood loss. I had to stop taking it, and go back on my old medication. -5 stars, would not recommend, or ever go through again.

kskits.-! | 13-18 | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
5/19/2019
Condition: Abnormally Long or Heavy Periods

Day 1 I started get migraines every other day and feeling really frustrated. The brain fog has gotten so bad that I didn't get a job because I couldn't think in my interview! I've gained 15 pounds in less than 8 weeks and can do nothing but cry and sleep for long periods of time. My acne has persisted on my chin for five weeks without healing and going away. I'm constantly constipated and nauseous, my sex drive is either 0 or 100 and I've been bleeding non stop for 17 days and counting starting on week 6 day 3. Its heavy enough that I have to use a tampon. I haven't had sex in weeks! I'm constantly sweating and hot! This is AWFUL and my doctor tells me I should keep taking it even though I've lost a dangerous amount of blood. He says this might continue for another five and a half weeks or beyond and that it's normal! I dont want to do this anymore. I've been on 4 birth controls and they all do this! Wtfff! Do NOT take this pill. My cramps are so bad I cant get out of bed.

Lunasmom05 | 35-44 | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
4/9/2019
Condition: Abnormally Long or Heavy Periods

I am no longer taking product. I took it for 3 years and had success.I did have the worst cramps of my life on it, but my periods were lighter and my monthly migraines became less. However, I started having a period in the middle of the pack for the last two pill packs and decided to stop using it. It has been 4 months since I discontinued the pill and I have yet to get a period. I am not concerned about pregnancy, but I am wondering why I haven't gotten a period since I stopped the pill but was having extra periods while on it. The first 3 years were great!

Sad&Angry | 25-34 | Female | On medication for 5 to less than 10 years | Patient
3/4/2019
Condition: Abnormally Long or Heavy Periods

After almost 10 years on this med, I’m suffering from a severe hepatic adenoma. I require surgery and months away from my job. After a quick google search, I found that other women have experienced similar conditions but nothing has been changed on the label to inform the rest of us. A women even sued the manufacturer and won!