I've been diagnosed with Rheumatoid Arthritis, and inject myself every other week. This works great for the first week, but then it seems to start wearing off, and I start to go downhill. Other than that, I've had no side effects at all. This was a miracle drug for me - the only thing besides prednisone that helps me feel better and calms the swelling.

IM AFRAID OF NEEDLES AND I HAVE ONLY HAD 2 INJECTIONS SO FAR.

altos | 65-74 | Male | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
4/20/2021
Condition: Moderate to Severe Plaque Psoriasis

14 months after starting Humira I was diagnosed with squamous cell carcinoma, basil cell carcinoma, melanoma and CLL. Just a coincidence? Listen/read the product disclaimers very, very carefully.

Lpmm | 55-64 | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
10/26/2020
Condition: Rheumatoid Arthritis

Humira pen I used for 3 months and at the beginning I felt good, but in the second month I developed sinusitis and my eyes were red and dry, and in the third month I could not sleep with sinus and post nasal drip and puffy eyes. The doctor canceled it and now I use methotrexate waiting for results to lower the inflammation.

doog East Tx | 65-74 | Male | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
7/24/2019
Condition: Psoriasis associated with Arthritis

Had taken Enbrel for many years - for finger nail psoriasis and arthritis - worked well. Humira seems to work ok on arthritis but not on psoriasis - have had to use Fluocinonide on scalp more than I ever did with Enbrel

Anonymous |