I sleep better, have less muscle soreness/stiffnes and RLS is gone

Just started so on lowest dose for RLS. Patch kept falling off. After about 12 hours on legs were restless again. But biggest problem was a reaction. I developed a bad case of hives. Not a good choice for me.

Kate | 45-54 | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
1/13/2021
Condition: Extreme Discomfort in Calves when Sitting or Lying Down

It has caused me serve depression and im always tired. But works geeat for rls

margaret | 75 or over | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
12/10/2020
Condition: Parkinson's Disease

I love it. I sleep better than ever,I like the apathy because Iam happier.I have very few motor symptoms, but constipation is a problem.I have been on it for about 2 years, but think I had it for about 2 years before because of chronic constipation. I have Sleep delay syndrome, so I now sleep so much better.

mari | 65-74 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
7/9/2020
Condition: Parkinson's Disease

Been on it for a month, really feel no difference in balance and walking. Very expensive

Dem88 | 45-54 | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
5/28/2020
Condition: Extreme Discomfort in Calves when Sitting or Lying Down

I started on 2mg patches for RLS almost 4 years ago. I have since been increased to 3mg. These patches have made A HUGE difference in my RLS symptoms. Only drawback for me is the adherence of the patch itself. Some areas work better. No weight gain or any other bad side effects. Would definitely recommend to try at least.

Michele H | 45-54 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
4/12/2019

After being on 4mg of Requip for 3 years, my doctor recommended Neupro. The Requip worked if I fell asleep right away but insomnia prevented that so it really only worked marginally. I started on 1mg of Neupro then added a second patch the next night and have slept peacefully and restfully on 2mg. I have noticed my face itching and strangely, if I place the patches on my thighs rather than my arms or shoulders, the itching is quite a bit less. No tongue or throat swelling or itching, just along my jawline and cheeks. I've only been taking it a week so I can't speak to other longer term side effects yet, but I will take the itchy face if it means I can actually sleep.