This medication worked very quickly and effectively for head congestion with runny nose and ringing ears. I highly recommend it.

bluedyna | 45-54 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
11/27/2013
Condition: Cold Symptoms

Chewable taste like grape koolaid :). Stopped by nasal drainage that kept my throat from hurting. It is the best cold med I have tried.

dede | 45-54 | On medication for less than 1 month | Caregiver
6/6/2010
Condition: Cold Symptoms

I am concerned about taking this medicine along with plavix

Meekie100 | 13-18 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
3/29/2010
Condition: Allergic Conjunctivitis

I had to take this medication for severe conjestion and allergies.. Only problem is that I had the chewable kind and just the taste of medication makes me gag also it made me sooo drowsy that I could barely function at school.

jlwhiteley | 35-44 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
7/21/2009

I loved this drug. It worked and relieved sinus pressure and confusion related to sinus pressure! It works better than anything I've ever used. 1 whole chewable made me a little drowsy, but 1/2 was perfect. My only complaint would be cost. $45.00 with insurance for 30 pills.

pearl | 35-44 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
5/21/2009
Condition: Non-Seasonal Allergic Runny Nose

had been having a lot of problems with allergies but took this med in combination with clarinex and have not gotten sick in months. great med!