It did not make me sleepy at all. It relieved my tension headache famously! I got samples from my Doctor and on my next visit you can be guaranteed I'll be hitting them up for more and a script. :) Tension Headaches are the worse!

Anonymous | 45-54 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
1/28/2011
Condition: Head Pain

This worked for my migraine headache.

suskaw | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
12/4/2010
Condition: Head Pain

Like others, I have a hard time getting the pill down but it relieves the headaches. However, I think Excedrine Migraine works just as well.

Atlas40 | 45-54 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
9/25/2010

tiggerbell | 65-74 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
3/15/2010
Condition: Pain

This pill is hard for me to swallow, plus I cannot take other meds with acetaminophen. So, when I get a bad headache, as I have frequently, I have to take an Advil.

Anonymous | 55-64 | Female | Patient