I have been taking it for 10 years and I am very happy with the medication. It keeps my colon calm and I don't have to urinate as often since I have been taking this medication. I was given this when I had ulcerative colitis.

taking homax as directed has not done anything to lessen the pain at times even causing cramping that did not have before the med.

MICHAELHAMM661 | 55-64 | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
10/15/2017

I TOOK IT

Woodljn | 45-54 | Female | On medication for 5 to less than 10 years | Patient
1/16/2014
Condition: Irritable Colon

I take this only as needed (when the cramps begin). Usually 2 tablets under the tounge will do the trick in about 5 minutes. Since my condition is not cronic and only flairs up a few times a year the doc recommended that I take them only when the symptoms start. What a significant improvement!

Anonymous | 75 or over | Male | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
11/12/2012
Condition: Irritable Colon

Very effective as it works very fast. Usually take two a day as Dr prescribed..but Increase to maximum of 4 when have an episode

baresid56 | 55-64 | Male | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
10/11/2012
Condition: Problems with Bladder Control

IT helped to reduce the number of trips I hade to make to the bathroom. However, it may cause some constipation, because everything stops, the spasmodic action, that is.

Mary | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 5 to less than 10 years | Patient
7/11/2012
Condition: Irritable Colon

This medication has been a miracle drug for me. For many years I have truly suffered withIBS and didn't know what it was. Finally after seeing the correct physician the diagnosis was made. Along with that came the appropriate treatment. Nyo works for me and relieves untollerable pain.