This drug almost completely took away my nighttime addomen pain allowing me to finally sleep without getting up every 2 hours. I have had little side effects. I have suffered from abdominal pain for 10 years and this is the only thing that has helped it.

tigh thogh cant breath cant eat

Anonymous | 65-74 | Female | On medication for 10 years or more | Patient
5/2/2012
Condition: Irritable Colon

Hyomax is very easy to use,works very quickly,and allows me to function throughout the day........I would have never been able to go to work and teach all day without the use of a hyoscyamine. There are some annoying side effect which I've learned to minimize by taking half a pill when possible.

funnygirl | 45-54 | Female | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
5/25/2011

Without this prescription my stomach was constantly cramping. It has helped greatly with my pain and even helped with my regular bowels.

DsmWhitney | 19-24 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
5/13/2011
Condition: Irritable Colon

I am taking this medicine for IBS. It has helped me so much.

irene | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
3/24/2011

caused sum vision problems and dry mouth

tarheel | 75 or over | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
3/13/2011

given to me in hospital after suffering severe stomach pains. Acids coming up everytime I eat?