I just love this spray! I have suffered for many years with allergy related sinus problems. Having sinus surgery did not help. Over the years the doctors have put me on many differednt types of meds and sprays and this is the ONLY thing that has EVER worked. Funny thing is the Astelin did not. I have no nose bleeds and I think the taste is sweet. I know this may sound corny but this little sp...

Works great but does have a nasty taste right after use. The taste passes relative ly quickly and the effectiveness overides the taste.

Tami | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
3/22/2015
Condition: Inflammation of the Nose due to an Allergy

I have received great benefits from using Astepro. Yes, you can get a bitter taste but if you spray as far up into your nose as possible and slightly point to the inside it travels further into your sinuses. Not only has this improved my drainage, inflammation, and overall comfort, it appears to be helping me to breathe better from my lungs as well. Everyone is different, but if you have symptoms that this treatment may help, I suggest you try it. The bitterness in your throat goes away fairly quickly if you spray it correctly. Good luck!

Shambur1980 | 25-34 | Female | Patient
7/18/2014

Kicked in in about 20 minutes. I had an initial sneezing fit but it passed. The taste has been fine. Biggest issue for me is it causes drowsiness.

Anonymous | 35-44 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
5/21/2014
Condition: Inflammation of the Nose due to an Allergy

Burning nostrils and terrible drip in back of throat even by following directions. Relief doesn't last long but I continue to use it until my next appt.

lettespaghette | 25-34 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
4/5/2014
Condition: Inflammation of the Nose due to an Allergy

Easily runs down the back of your throat after spraying up your nose. Taste is horrible and doesn't go away. And takes forever for it to start working. Not worth taking. Thank goodness it was given to me as a sample and I didn't waste my money on this!

Loonlady | 75 or over | Female | Patient
12/6/2013
Condition: Vasomotor Rhinitis

extremely tired each time with one spray in each nosstril