Does exactly what it says it will! I have no insurance, but this costs less than most co-pays.

I was not completely happy with this treatment. Not only does the medicine lack in what it's supposed to help fight against, but it has a terrible odor to it that makes it hard to swallow if you smell it at all before popping it into your mouth. It did not help me against my head or chest congestion, but it helped my cough a bit. I would not reccomend taking this for a severe cold or flu, some...

Allen52 | 35-44 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
12/6/2019
Condition: Cough

After struggling the past 5 years with thick mucus in my lungs and trachea I came across this miracle drug. Not only can I finally breathe but I have a new outlook on life and have my energy back. If you have struggled with COPD type symptoms and are sick of steroids, breathing treatments, and antibiotics then give Capmist a try. Only side effect for me has been increased sensitivity to coffee and caffeine.

Sidney | 19-24 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
10/25/2019
Condition: Cold Symptoms

This may be the worst medication I’ve ever been put on. Not sure if the doctor just got it all wrong or if this drug actually sucks. I’ve been on it for 3 days now and it causes me to wake up several times a night. It hasn’t helped my incredibly sore throat, it barely eased my congestion, and it causes me to have uncomfortably long coughing fits. It has also given me at least 4 nosebleeds since I started taking it and my right eye won’t stop producing some kind of slime. Like I said, I’m not sure whether my doctor just didn’t know what she was doing or if this medication is just terrible, but I am incredibly dissatisfied and just as sick as I was when I started taking it.

Soccerdad | 35-44 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
7/16/2019
Condition: Cough

Affordable and works! Instant relief! So happy my physician introduced me to this product

Andy | 19-24 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
11/29/2018
Condition: Stuffy Nose

It didnt give me much relief at all. After taking it for 3 days for my sinusitis, it had very little effect on my symptoms and made me feel dizzy and lightheaded whenever I took it.

Anonymous | 35-44 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
12/2/2017
Condition: Cold Symptoms

My physician in Chili told me to get this Capmist.....didn't work. I have to take to many pills and cost to much. Back to Bromfed!