What a relief! This is the only med that has worked. No more throwing up,nausa, pain in the throat, acid is gone. I have been on it 8 wks now.

I have a cronic cough for the last 2 years. I recently was dignosed with 2 ulcers through the lining of my vocal cord. I still cough but not as much however I seem to be more forgetful. I am not sure if that is related to this medication.

Mike | 35-44 | Male | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
2/22/2013
Condition: Heartburn

My insurance plan is requiring therapeutic interchange or instead of paying $30 for 30 pills I will pay $146.98. What do I do?

Sandy | 65-74 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
12/26/2012
Condition: Stomach Ulcer

I started having horrible nightmares and got very depressed..very wierd because I'm never like that. After I stopped, it all went away. Never had any meds affect me like that.

Linda | 45-54 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
9/6/2012
Condition: Condition in which Stomach Acid is Pushed Into the Esophagus

gggls1983 | 25-34 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
8/2/2011
Condition: Condition in which Stomach Acid is Pushed Into the Esophagus

I have been dealing with GERD for 8 years and this finally hepls. I have my good days and my bad but overall this has helped. My only problem is how much it costs. I dont have health insurance and I was told that it is very expensive. I sure hope I can afford it.

Anonymous | 19-24 | Male | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
1/7/2011
Condition: Stomach Ulcer

I have to take this because i have a stomach ulcer. For me, it took about no time at all but with sulfate to coat the ulcer with this drug to lower the amount of acid building, i began to feel less and less pain each day. I am very greatful to be put on this, works better then anything ive take for my ulcer so far.