no seminal fluid after 3 does. no one told me that was aside effect can't find any info will ask for a different drug if possible but it does imnprove unrine flow and sleeping through the night

Took one 8mg pill and couldn't ejaculate. I have pain in my groin now. Where did the sperm go? Scary! Needless to say I won't be taking any more. On a scale from one to ten my prostate is at a five. I'll take my chances. I'm 55 years old. No cancer was found. No more urologist for a while.

MikeG | 75 or over | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
1/4/2020
Condition: Enlarged Prostate with Urination Problems

Have been taking silodosin 8 mg (4 mg at a time) to help with frequent bathroom trips at night, from 3 or 4 trips down to 1 or none. Much better than Flomax, no headaches, no stuffy nose and works better. Only "problem" is lose of ejaculation, which really isn't a problem - Orgasm hasn't been affected and no mess is nice! For sale in Canada much cheaper than Rapaflo which is very high priced in the US.

Ranger a k Singh | 55-64 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
6/1/2019
Condition: Enlarged Prostate with Urination Problems

I was suffering from frequent urination, low flow, and unable to control on urination, several times urination during Night time. The doctor provides me, 0.4 my tamsulosin tablets. But side effects were very high like low bp etc. After 35 days, the doctor has changed medicine by 0.8 mg silodosin capsule, urine flow become normal by the first dose itself, no low blood pressure, almost control in frequent urination problem. The side effects are only regarding sex, no erection etc, during treatment, don't do sex or think about sex. Then you can enjoy a normal life, despite enlarged prostate. I am having age about 58 years. I am fully satisfied with this drug. A k Singh, bidhuna, up

theraindew | 35-44 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
5/13/2019
Condition: Stones in the Urinary Tract

Was given this after removing kidney stones. While it did ease urine flow, it caused severe headache and diarrhoea. No such issues after stopping this tablet per doctors advice.

Anonymous | 65-74 | Male | Patient
4/30/2019
Condition: Enlarged Prostate with Urination Problems

It didn't do anything for my BPH symptoms; all it did was make me dizzy.

Richard7 | 65-74 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
4/19/2019
Condition: Enlarged Prostate with Urination Problems

Effective, but caused me to faint ( not dizzy, but suddenly fainted a fell). I broke C1 vertebrae. I am very lucky I did not finish up in a wheel chair or even die my doctor says. Would not recommend this drug. Even though few have his side effect the risk is too much.