About 5 years ago I herniated my L5-S1 disk and after two and a half of years recovered from it after surgery, therapy, etc. I went about 6 months pain free and then lifted something wrong and hurt my back again. I went about 7 months dealing with chronic low back pain eventually giving up on vicodin after it lost its effectiveness. I didn’t want to ask for anything stronger and my doctors seem...

my dr also has me on xanax methodonem oxycodone 30 and this stuff i think should not be written it got me very sick

qwjm6m | 75 or over | Female | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
12/25/2011
Condition: Chronic Pain

I am a 80 year old female and have been on Ryzolt ER 2 1/2 years, for chronic back paid. I have a problem with being bound up most of the time

vz5n8fiz | 75 or over | Female | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
9/16/2011
Condition: Disorder characterized by Stiff, Tender & Painful Muscles

This medicine worked great for me until I was given a pill for seizers, which is being used for a pain pill also, and Ryzolf E R has never worked since although I still have to take it.

Sherm | 45-54 | Male | On medication for 10 years or more | Patient
5/11/2011
Condition: Joint Damage causing Pain and Loss of Function

Since taking Ryzolt, I have not experienced joint pain in my knee throughout the day..

Anonymous | 35-44 | Female | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
2/9/2011
Condition: Disorder characterized by Stiff, Tender & Painful Muscles

This works better than Ultram ER for me. I'm on 300 mg daily. It's a little harder on my stomach than the Ultram. Gives me some nausea and stomach pains, but the Dr says that should subside. It's expensive, like the Ultram ER but taking one pill compared to 6 is worth it to me.

Anonymous | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient