I have had severe depression in the past,and this effective drug has helped my seratonin levels and levels my syptoms to a more normal personality range.

caused nausea, blurry vision, extreme headaches and appetite loss. this med was to transition me from depakote/ valproic acid (1500mg daily) to a gradual higher dose of lamictal whilst still taking depakote. I only took it for a week my side effects were too unbearable.

| 65-74 | Female | On medication for 10 years or more | Patient
5/6/2014

The dose was upped from 100 to 250 to 300

Anonymous | 19-24 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
11/8/2011

Anonymous | 55-64 | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
6/11/2011
Condition: Bipolar Disorder in Remission

The side effects of this med have been bothersome. Inability to concentrate and memory issues. It is very difficult to get off of this drug.

Nancy | 55-64 | Female | Patient
4/6/2011

zoe | 45-54 | Female | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years |
3/7/2010
Condition: Bipolar Depression

taken for a year, hasnt helped at all