I appear to go out 1/2 hr after taking the medication and sleeping for 7hours without interruption. Amazing but I question if it's normal to just pass out like that. I of course feel great to sleep so well. The mind totally shuts down, no thinking about tomorrow or what I need to do for the next week. I'm just out until morning. What a gift for now. The major concern is memory does it ...

well guys the white pill version is a generic of a generic... i had the yellow orange pills those work great i can tak a half of a one and got to sleep.. theses whit one dont do me anything.. oh i have to gotten up in the middle of the night with no recalation of doing things.. one time i turne our water heater on to vacation hec i dont know how to do that normarlly .. another i left biscuit cooki...

Anonymous | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
12/11/2019
Condition: Difficulty Falling Asleep
USAFWEATHR | 65-74 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
4/21/2018
Condition: Insomnia with Middle of the Night Awakening and 4 Hours Sleep Time Remaining

I'm a male, 69.5 years old and to be honest, this is my first night to take a 5 MG ZOLPIDEM tablit. I had been taking Temazepam, 15 MG. My first night wasn't well at all. I tool my 5 MG dose at 9:30 PM. I woke up at 12:30 AM. I took a second tablet and woke up again at 4:00 AM. With each dose, I supplemented it with a 50 MG DIPHENHYDRAMINE. This is how my doctor prescribed my new treatment.

Dusty | 25-34 | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
12/14/2017

Have always had issues staying asleep longer than a couple hours at a time, so after trying trazodone (with painful sexual side effects), my doctor prescribed zolpidem ER. I have never slept better! Working for the railroad my sleep schedule is never consistent...morning, night, afternoons...but with this medication I could get the sleep I needed to safely perform my job.

Vic | Female | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
10/17/2016
Condition: Difficulty Falling Asleep

Great, fall asleep, sleep 4 hours go to bathroom, back to bed to sleep. Wake up early and refreshed. No drugged down felling at all.

gloria | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
7/17/2015

It takes several hours to make me sleepy. I sleep for 7 hours without waking but am extremly drowsy for several hours after I wake. I also have a headache all day long. I hope to switch to another medication soon.