After more than 20 yrs suffering with IBS-D, (it was very debilitating— wherever I went , I always needed to know where a toilet was) my PCP prescribed this med @.75mg taken first thing in the morning. In conjunction, I also was prescribed Xanax @1mg ER to be taken at same time as Hyomax. I also take 2 pro-biotic tabs at same time every morning. This combo cocktail of pills has changed my life ...

interactions with blood pressure meds and metadone...severe headache and interaction of effectiveness lowering

Mary | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 5 to less than 10 years | Patient
7/5/2013
Condition: Irritable Colon

IBS has been with me for many many years. Recently, a gastroentologist prescribed Hyomax for the constipation/diarrhea/unbearable pain. Drug works like a miracle. Gets rid of pain w/o side effects.

redfox4279 | 25-34 | Female | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
7/23/2011

This drug has been the only thing thats worked for me nothing else compares

hester91 | 19-24 | Female | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
5/16/2011

I was diagnosed with IBS [irritable bowel syndrome] and it was prescribed to me for the stomach pains and the irregularity. I've been on it for 3 or 4 years and haven't had a problem.

Anonymous | 45-54 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
5/12/2011
Condition: Irritable Colon

i was prescribed this medecine for stomach cramping and periods of diharria ibs, the results are almost inmediate with no mayor side effects except for a mild blurred vision. this medicine has helped me to live a normal life.

christinamartin4 | 25-34 | Female | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
3/18/2011

I have Intercystal Cystitis and major bowel problems with major cramping. It helps when my Lortab don't touch the pain. I will be nauseas because of the cramps being so severe, I will be sweating, and having to breathe through the pain. I feel like in the last stages of labor! Seriously that severe! This medicine works very well!