CKnight | 45-54 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
5/30/2019
Condition: Cough

This medication stopped my cough but I thought I was dying. It made me dizzy, I couldn't think straight, it gave me a headache, I didn't know what was going on with me. I didn't take it one night and the next day was back to normal. Way too many side effects to take again.

Anonymous | 25-34 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
2/14/2019
Condition: Cough

As far as keeping me from coughing, it works great but this should be on the narcotic list. It made me so dizzy, pupils dilated so much I couldn’t see or stay focused, made me nauseous and felt so weird and only took half of the recommended dose! It was awful! Even felt it the next morning after taking it before I went to sleep 8 hours before. Never again!

jhendrix | 35-44 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
12/9/2017
Condition: Cough

acts more like a smoke screen the underlying problem of congestion is still there it just keeps your body from coughing...gave me a headache and my heart rate was up...i quit taking it after 2 full days of use and my cough is back so during that time it did nothing to get the cough gone just mask it...felt so tired on this med ...if you need to not cough at your job then this will work but if you truly want to get that cough gone do something else

Mamakat2 | 65-74 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
9/14/2016
Condition: Cough

I am taking the reformulated chlo tuss and had to pay out of pocket since insurance didn't cover it but it is definitly worth it. I have not had any negative reactions to this rx. I can take it and still function. since it takes care of the cough so well I can actually talk without coughing.

ern66 | 75 or over | Male | Patient