Experienced weak neck muscles for about 5 days after the injections. Felt like I needed a neck brace to hold my head up. I had a very stiff neck prior to the inj, the inj loosened the cervical joints up. Very pleased with the reduction in migraines. I have gone from 4/wk down 1/wk in 1 mointh.

I had tried many medications for migraines with no relief. Over the years I had gone from a couple migraines a month to one migraine every day. Botox injections were painful (after 20+ injections). There was numbness and soreness at the sites. Was told that this may or may not work. It is like any other thing out there...I feel like a guinea pig. I just really hope that someday I can get bac...

sgbelverta | 55-64 | Female | Patient
6/1/2021
Condition: Migraine Prevention

I tried it 3 times with 3 different physicians. I had a fantastic result with 1 provider, and complete failure with 2 providers. The provider that followed the protocol dictated by my insurance was a complete waste of time. The fantastic result was by a plastic surgeon working on my wrinkles. The other failure was by plastic surgeon who admitted her experience was for cosmetic results, not migraines. The 2 plastic surgeons costs were entirely out of pocket.

WitchHaxel | 55-64 | Female | Patient
12/5/2020
Condition: Migraine Prevention

After 3rd set of injections, I acquired tinnitus, and increased anxiety and irritability prior to headaches. I had moderate to severe headache prior to Botox. After Botox minimal to moderate. Side effects don't outweigh the relief.

Bobbie | 55-64 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
2/19/2020

I was.injected botox into the junction of stomach and.small intestine to relax some muscle there. This is for gastroparesis..dunno if it is.gonna work yet..time will tell..was injected 2-14-2020

Anonymous | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
11/6/2019
Condition: Deep Lines Between Eyebrows

Horrible fatigue,Headache ,nausea,Confusion ,pstosis, dizziness irregualar heartbeat, anxiety, and depression.

Anonymous | 45-54 |
11/2/2019
Condition: Deep Lines Between Eyebrows

First time 20 units for “11’s”. The day after the injections, I had a sudden onset of extreme nausea. During the following month (3-6 weeks after injections), I experienced dizziness, occasional vertigo, headaches and nausea. Week 6, my left arm went completely numb for several hours, and my headaches started to feel really unusual, like a pressure behind my eyes. Week 7, my headaches got worse and I started to develop a slew of other symptoms…a neck pain that radiated up and around my neck in waves, a continuous dull headache, along with waves of head pain and an intense pressure that radiated up the sides and around the front part of my head, plugged ears and ear/jaw pain. Some milder symptoms: on and off pain/weakness in my right leg, on and off tingling in my left arm, trouble swallowing, tinnitus. I have had a CT scan and MRI, all tests came back normal. Currently, (14 weeks) I am dealing with a mild dull headache, less intense waves of nausea and dizziness, and the waves of pressure in my head/ears/jaw.