I have trouble with Restless legs and have suffered with this condition for a few years..I had tried alot of different things but nothing helped..My doctor gave me some samples and immediately I got relief..it has been a wonder drug for me...

I am a 55year old male, who was placed on this medication by my Neurologist due to sudden onset RLS/PLMD. The previous medictaion I was on last only about 4 hours and the Sx returned. Mirapex ER hjas d/c all these Sx, but I now have chronic severe insomnia, and nausea each day w/ stomach bloating. I am happy with the results except for the side effect which means another call to the Neurologist...

kc | 45-54 | Female | On medication for 5 to less than 10 years | Patient
3/21/2014

RLS is why IU use this drug. I take 4 times a day and now I am having trouble finding the name brand again. I went thru this a year ago when they switched me to a generic which will not work for me.

Stacy Corona | 35-44 | Female | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
9/9/2013

I'm a 44 year old female,and have had RLS for over 10 years. I have taken different medications for relief but over time I've had to have increases. My doctor prescribed Mirapex ER 1.5 and it works really well. Am currently trying for an increase, but am happy with the results. My RLS is pretty bad and couldn't imagine not having this medication.

Diane H. | 75 or over | Female | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
8/17/2013
Condition: Parkinson's Disease

This drug has been extremely effective in managing my Parkinson's. It has relieved the stiffness and restored the fluidity of motion in my limbs and virtually eradicated my drooling. The only negative is the cost, which runs close to $450 for a 30-day supply (1 tablet a day), regardless of the strength of the dose. I haven't yet found an insurance company for Medicare Part D that includes the extended-release version in its formulary.

Travellinman | 55-64 | Male | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
2/6/2013
Condition: Disorder characterized by Stiff, Tender & Painful Muscles

Was given this medication for SEVERE fibromyalgia Syndrome. It had no effect what-so-ever. Just another of the myriad of "Guinea Pigged" drugs tried on me with no effect.

JoeRLS | 55-64 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
1/23/2013

I tried this medication for RLS and started at .0625mg 1x at night, 1st nightno sleep, doubled dose to .125 2nd night, no sleep, incrased dose to .1875 the third nighht with the same results. Increased to .25 the foouurth night with no relief. Dr. did not authorize increasing the dosage any further. It may have eventually given me relief but I could not continue taking it and getting no sleep. I was originally instructed to take each doosage level for a week but due to the ineffectivness at relieving my symtoms, aI was unable to do that. It was a disappointing experience.