My personal experience with Natazia is amazing. Previously I used Nuvaring, which made me extremely moody and irrational, lowered sex-drive, and gave me leg pain, which made me feel like I was always on the verge of a blood clot. With Natazia I have had no symptoms, and I rarely get my period, even on the white pill days. At the most I get a little spotting and cramping on those days. After my exp...

I've been pleased with the effectiveness as far as not becoming pregnant, something that wasn't the case with my previous BC. However, I'm glad my last Natazia pill was yesterday because it's been 18 months of awful. I've experienced severe weight gain, numbness in my legs, sleep problems, extreme mood swings, increased PMS symptoms, horrid cramping, and irregular periods (although there was a s...

HappyPills | 25-34 | Female | On medication for 5 to less than 10 years | Patient
5/8/2021

I've had irregular periods accompanied by excruciating pain for years. Turns out I have PCOS and Endo, along with hypothyroidism. After trying a few different things, Natalia worked the best. It's not for everyone. You truly have to be a horrible case to really appreciate it. I would be maxed out on painkillers and still not able to breathe from the pain... On the pill no mood swings, perfect blood work, and kept my things from getting worst for now. Been on it 7+ years. Only freakout moment was when it completely stopped my period in the first year. After that you occasionally get it, but no big deal.

Anonymous | 19-24 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
1/5/2019

This pill was prescribed to me to help with irregular cycles. This pill just is awful. I didn’t get my period at all for 3 months and then out of nowhere I got it. Helps with my acne but I still breakout and I have terrible mood swings on this. Another side affect I’ve noticed was I got terrible headaches and would not be able to get out of bed because they were so bad. Only positive is that I’m not pregnant. But I highly recommend having a detailed conversation with your doctor about your health if she recommends going on this pill.

kmd846 | 19-24 | Female | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
1/31/2018

I have tried everything from Ortho Evra, to Mirena, to Nuvaring and I had problems with every single form of birth control that used artificial hormones. On Natazia/Qlaira I have had no weight gain, no crazy mood swings, no hair thinning, and no real side effects like the other birth controls gave me. Very pleased with Natazia/Qlaira.

Cnssnc | 19-24 | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
11/12/2016
Condition: Abnormally Long or Heavy Periods

Within the first month of taking this pill I knew my body wasn't reacting well. My doctor insisted I tried it for 3 months before switching to a new one. This medicine made my periods heavier and I bleed almost every other week for 7 or more days until I start a new pack then it stops for about a week. For the entire 3 months when I bleed I am in so mych pain from cramping I can hardly move. I was bed ridden for 4 days the first month. And the each time I get my period I have clots the size of an entire regukar length pad. During my heaviest days I have to change my pads every 30-45 minutes and sometimes more frequent than that and I still bleed through sometimes because it is so heavy. Also my blood has been significantly darker since starting this pill. I have gained so much weight even with diet and exercise. I get constant headaches, nausea, AND VERY BAD MOOD SWINGS! My sex drive has deminished. Another thing is this pill is very expensive and not covered by my insurance. This was my last month of trying it out and I have seen no changes. My doctor finally agreed to switch me to a new one and I start it in 2 days. Fingers crossed that I have better luck with this one. A

wzopf | 35-44 | Female | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
7/11/2016
Condition: Disease of Ovaries with Cysts

This tiny pill has changed my life! Periods went from 10 days of horrible pain and migraines to barely 2 days - sometimes even none - with cramps reduced and mood swings in check. I've had no real side effects.