Not a big fan of generic versions so, I was skeptical about this Pill and I must say I love it! I have tried Alesse, Loestrin Fe,Diane,Orthotricyclen and Trivora and I couldn't even make it to the second week. It's been so good to me that I thought it was fair to give it a good review. No depression, NO BLOATING, no weight gain, No sleep problems. I just felt nausea the first 4 days but after that...

I agree with the other comment 100%

Anonymous | 13-18 | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
4/21/2017
Condition: Acne

I began taking this drug for acne about two months ago and have had nothing but a good experience. Unlike some people, I did not experience an initial breakout, in fact my skin began clearing up almost immediately. Not only has this pill helped me improve my self esteem, but it has also helped regulate my periods. Nothing but good experiences with Zarah

Anonymous | 35-44 | Female | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
11/27/2015
Condition: Acne

The packaging is a big chunchy plastic that is horrible and to make such a thing it uses a lot of unnecessary resources where as the Yaz packing is so nice and simple, good for carrying in purse. I saved my Yaz pack covers and now I have to pull the zarah package apart and cut off the top of the pill pack so it will fit in the Yaz packaging. I hate this pill because of all this. Going to call my Dr. to get something else.

Anonymous | 13-18 | Female | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
10/26/2015

I used Zarah to regulate my period and I was only on it for about a year. Once I stopped using it, I started getting major anxiety/panic attacks and it's been 2 months and I still get them. Research your birth control before you decide to use it.

ArtShark | 13-18 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
3/24/2015

Either my doctor/insurance company/pharmacy switched my prescription of Ocella to Zarah. Results? Awful. I have painful acne around my chin, and been having stomach aches for the past month (they recently changed it). Ocella treated my acne perfectly, and I really miss it. Zarah makes me feel awful and gross.

Anonymous | 19-24 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
1/6/2015

This birth control is great. I have never had a problem with it. Clear skin and maintained my same weight. Also, I'm not pregnant.