I've been on this pill for a month and a half and just started having the worst cramping I've ever had since I got my period when I was 13, I'm now 33. I was on Quasense but when I called in a new refill my doctor called this in. I never had a problem with Quasense. Also I've been trying to loose weight and this pill is not helping. I've been trying for almost 2 months and haven't even lost a poun...

I was on Quasense for many years- everything was great, last month the pharmacy switched my generic (thanks Obama). I have been having mood swings,(stress, depression, anger) nausea, fibrocystic tissue pain, cramping. What is the deal? How could it make you feel so bad? I talked to my doctor, she said there could be an adjustment phase.

Ashley | 25-34 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
6/14/2020

I’m not happy with this pill. I have been on it now a little over 3 weeks and have bleed everyday since starting to take this pill. I originally started taking this pill because I wanted to shorten my periods To every 3 months not get them everyday.

Stroke Survivor | 35-44 | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
11/19/2019

I used Quasense for years. My 4 month in using Introvale I had a stroke.

Anonymous | 25-34 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
7/22/2019
Condition: Painful Periods

If your doctor suggests this medication say firmly "ABSOLUTELY NOT" and if they refuse an alternative, run away. I went from Quasense to this POS medicine once because my pharmacy was out of Quasense and I had horrible cramps, severe depressive episodes with suicidal ideation, and severe weight gain. I'm talking 25 pounds in 2 months. Absolutely crazy. If you compare the inactive ingredients between the 2 its like one is medicine and the other is a legal synthetic poison. JUST RUN AWAY ITS NOT WORTH IT.

Ashley | 19-24 | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
4/1/2019

Have been having trouble with different birth controls with excessive bleeding. My doctor switched me to this. The day after I took it I got about 15-20 huge cystic pimples all over my face, the worst acne of my life. Its been over a month now and nothing has changed with my skin. Definitely not a good pill for acne prone skin

Upair | 19-24 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
2/19/2018
Condition: Acne

All was well until I started noticing breakouts on my cheeks and jaw. I never before had acne in the areas. I’m switching back to my original birthcontrol Apri.