have a little insomia. have lost about 30#'s

How do you know how to answer? I don't notice any difference since I have been taking the pill.

1jlw | 55-64 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
4/11/2018
Condition: COPD with Chronic Bronchitis

Experienced appetite loss and the more serious side effects of nervousness, thoughts of suicide, depression and trouble sleeping. Less severe each day but would not take them again if prescribed. I Rated it ineffective because of side effects. Felt horrible with the feelings it left me with. I also had flu like symptoms of body aches. Medication was only prescribed for a month so I Continued to take them to give my body time to adjust to it. Waking each day with the suicidal thoughts that I experienced are the real reason for the review. I will never take this medication again.Read More Read Less

Dalirespl | 75 or over | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
6/30/2015

I feel as if I'm more short of breath than without it.

Red | 75 or over | Male | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
4/23/2014

Duck | 55-64 | Male | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
5/12/2013

COPD-Emphysema No side effects noted. Since taking this I have been able to more than what I was doing prior to taking it. My exercise routine is no longer a chore. I am no longer dreading the thought of having to go shopping or any other chores that where a dreaded task.

kgussie | 65-74 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
3/20/2012
Condition: COPD with Chronic Bronchitis

This medication made me feel like I was dying. I had every symptom of the flu but much worse with severe head pain and diahhrea. I could not leave my house for two weeks after taking only three pills.

Anonymous | 65-74 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient