I started off taking Seasonique,but realized that I would not have to pay for the generic Camrese with my insurance, nonetheless, the same company makes both pills. However I haven't had any breakthrough bleeding or spotting. In addition, I do not have a decreased sex drive, haven't gain any weight and never had an acne problem. Its never failed me and I am healthy!

Was on the drug for about 2 1/2 months and I missed 2 doses so I took them as soon as I realized and later that night I took my normal dose, 30 min later everything went down hill. I rushed to the er with really high bp, couldn't breathe and had a racing heart. I had numerous test done and labs drawn and everything is pointing to the bc. 4 days later and I am on a beta blocker to keep my pulse on ...

Anonymous | 25-34 | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
4/5/2020

I have been taking Camrese for around a year and I Love it. I have experienced no side effects and my period is almost non-existent, which makes me and my partner happy. I would highly recommend this to any woman not wanting to get pregnant.

Leah | 25-34 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
2/6/2020

I have been on Camrese just 3 days shy of one month. So far, I have had a good experience. I did have belly bloating and enlarged/tender breast at the beginning, but those symptoms resolved within week 2 of being on the pill. I am happy so far with this birth control. I was on birth control over 10 years ago for acne, and had the horrible side effect of breakthrough bleeding for a few months. That resulted in me giving up on birth control and never trying it again until now. Iâ??m happy Iâ??ve not experienced that so far with Camrese.

Notnikki | 25-34 | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
12/20/2018
Condition: Painful Periods

I was on seasonique since I was 17, they switched me to the generic brand when I was made. Seasonique worked VERY well for me but I noticed I stand differences with the off brand . I began having pms symptoms where Iâ??d cry at random, my cramping was bad and my periods were heavy. I also got terrible deep acne, Iâ??ve never had trouble with acne before, Iâ??d get a pimple here or there, but on this medication acne overtook my face, it was everywhere, the pimples were huge and painful. This combined with my pms sadness symptoms made for a horrible time. I also got yeast infections when I never got them before and I felt very depressed and started having panic attacks. I now pay $100 for name brand and itâ??s been almost a year and I donâ??t have acne, donâ??t randomly cry, my depression only happens when something happens to cause me to be sad, and I only had one yeast infection due to new laundry detergent.

K.O | 13-18 | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
7/30/2017
Condition: Painful Periods

Im 16 and i take this because my periods were unbearable. This pill has been so helpful, ive been on it for almost a year now, and its one of the best decisions my parents and i have made. At first i was scared to be on it because, im 16. When i first began to take the pill, i took it at 8pm before bed. I havent had any side effects other than the first month, but they were not bad effects at all. It was like this weird feeling in my stomach, or my bladder, it didnt hurt,it was just uncomfortable, and it only lasted about a minute or two. That happened maybe 2-5 times a day. After the first month, my body adjusted to the pill and i havent felt those feelings at all. I really love this pill because you only get your period after three months, and when it is time for your period while youre on the pill, your cramps are like a piece of cake,most of time i dont even have any cramps at all, only a little bit of back ache, but some ibuprofens and a nap solve that problem really quickly :) But yeahh if youre looking for a period reliever,this is definitely a great option to consider. It worked for me, i dont plan on winging off of it anytime soon. Keep in mind every body is different, so what i feel may not be what you feel. Good luck!! You wont regret it!

JRose | 19-24 | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
2/17/2017

I have been using Camrese for almost a year now, I am on the three-month cycle so I only have four periods a year. This pill has made such a difference in my life helped with acne and period pain. My periods only last 3-4 days. If I miss a pill then I will have light spotting which will go away as soon as I get back on track and take my pills regularly. I've had bad experience with other BC and I wouldnt want to change it.