best med i've taken for congestion,sinus problems, sinus headaches although quite dehydrated during the day. drink lots of water!

jammon | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 5 to less than 10 years | Patient
9/21/2010

I loved this medicine - but, now I can't find it anywhere. It has not been produced in a while. Any substitutes out there?

Anonymous | 25-34 | Male | On medication for 10 years or more | Patient
6/14/2010
Condition: Inflammation of the Nose due to an Allergy

I took deconamine or the generic for nearly 16 years. I have severe allergies and was miserable year round. Finally, at age 16, the doctor put me on this. It was great. For the first time in my life I could breath, sleep and function normally. About a year ago, it was discontinued (at least in my area) and the doctor, put me on alegra. It is not nearly as good as the deconamine was.

Anonymous | 55-64 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
5/7/2010
Anonymous | 35-44 | Male | On medication for 5 to less than 10 years | Patient
9/16/2009
Condition: Stuffy Nose

My congestion drug of choice. I have used for several years and only need to take once in the morning for any day I need the relief from nasal congestion. I tried taking at night and didnt sleep well, so I would warn against PM dosing.

puff the magic dragon | 19-24 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
5/4/2009
Condition: Inflammation of the Nose due to an Allergy

I was on the medication for a sinus infection and respitory infection. I had a severe allergic reation to the medicine. My symptoms got worst. My face swelled up and was puffy and sore. I stopped the medicine. I called my doctor and she told me to take benedryl. I looked up the medicine online and found out that the medicine has crystal meth in it. And that they were taking it off the market. Would not advise Deconamine