Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Edarbyclor oral.

3/23/2019 9:45:36 PM

Reviewer: Lisa, 35-44 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    I have tried diovan,losartan,olmesartan and amlopidine. My best BP on these was 165/100. Been taking edarbyclor 2 weeks and my BP is already down to 145/90. Im so glad I change doctors and try put me on this!!!!

3/20/2019 12:32:20 PM

Reviewer: David L, 55-64 on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
    I have had hypertension for many years 160/90 was the best control my Primary Care MD I could find.I had tried every hypertensive drug and combination of various Rx. My MD suggested I try something new. When I started with Edarbi and a small dose of HCTZ my BP had dropped to an average 130/70. My cost is $40.00 a month for a one month supply.

2/27/2019 11:46:06 AM

Reviewer: Okie, 75 or over Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    Ithought Amlodipine was the worst pill I had ever taken for High blood pressure until I took Edarbiclor. Amlodipine just made my legs swell up as big as an elephant's and my hair fall out, but Edarbiclor, which I thought was going to work well on lowering my blood pressure, made me have an irreglar, very fast heartbeat and my blood pressure rise to 225/110 and I spent the night in the hospita ... Show Full Comment

12/20/2018 3:17:13 PM

Reviewer: 75 or over on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
    I've taken this for about 8 months and had bad side effects. Never again!

1/11/2018 3:40:01 PM

Reviewer: WoofboyX, 45-54 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    Switched because hyzaar was having decreased effect. First week results were volatile. Be careful, as my bp fluctuated from 140/100 down to 70/60. Stabilized eventually. I later decreased to 40/12.5 as the diuretic was too strong and my bp was too often coming out low and I was dizzy when first standing. Even at the lower dose I sometimes am. Working on losing weight now to go back to Hyzaar as th ... Show Full Comment

bald woman smelling flowers
    Complementary therapies to ease symptoms.
    diabetes highlighted
    4 early warning signs.
    Senior woman using diabetes test kit
    Each one takes 10 minutes or less.
    woman having a good day