I have tried to quit smoking many, many times. I was finally successful while using Zyban. Not only were my cravings much milder and easier to handle, by I did not substitute with food. Very beneficial for me.

This medication made me feel ill. I constantly felt nausea and at times had the feeling I was going to pass out. Sometimes I would get tunnel vision and lose concentration. It was the most aweful method I've ever used to quit smoking.

Zyban | 45-54 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
4/4/2020
Condition: Nicotine Addiction

In1997 I was at my wit's end I was smoking two packs of cigarettes a day and also drinking 16 cups of coffee. A mother of two small toddlers I needed help! I couldn't go up my stairs because I was so out of breath. I couldn't go on for walks because I was winded. I had to seek help and try to control my nicotine. I went to see my doctor who had mentioned that there was a product that could help me! We talked about and then he recommended me a drug called zyban. He wrote me a prescription to take and told me to follow them directly. I started the very next day with the first prescription pill. I took it every day while I was still smoking! Yes you keep smoking. What it was doing to me then was reducing the amount of cigarettes that I was smoking each day. I could see a difference in my cut backs within just a week. I was smoke free at the end of that only one prescription. I was so smoker since the age of 16 and I quit when I was 29 years old, so I had chain smoked for 13 years! Thanks zyban because it is now the year of 2020 and I'm still smoke free and I only have one to two cups of coffee a day and I can walk and I can go up and down the stairs thanks you saved my breathing.

Ben | 45-54 | Male | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
11/22/2019
Condition: Depression

I was on Lexapro which worked well but wasn't good for my sex drive. Zyban changed that. I have heaps more energy and sex drive has returned. Not often prescribed due to higher cost.

PatrickS | 65-74 | Male | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
8/12/2019
Condition: Stop Smoking

I had a heart attack, and needed to stop smoking. Using this drug, I had no cravings at all, and I have now been smoke free for 8 years.

Anonymous | 45-54 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
11/26/2018
Condition: Nicotine Addiction

Prescribed zyban 15 years ago, and still smoke-free. I still miss a smoke once in a while, but Zyban helped me avoid the nicotine fits.

Snotbubble | 45-54 | Male | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
7/29/2018
Condition: Nicotine Addiction

Tried to stop smoking too many times to count.Was getting fed up with trying. Luckily my doctor prescribed Zyban, and much to my surprise, it actually worked. I’ve been cigarette free for over 12 years now.