just started taking this pill yesterday. I can breathe better already. Also the swelling is disappearing in my face.

flowergirl | 45-54 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
7/2/2009

I am taking entex for a sinus infection. It has helped with my stuffed up nose and pressure in my head.

Anonymous | 55-64 | Male | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
10/6/2008
Condition: Runny Nose
PML | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 5 to less than 10 years | Patient
8/7/2008
Condition: Inflammation of the Nose due to an Allergy

My husband & I both have allergies, I also have allergic asthma. We've taken Entex PSE for years and now our pharmacy said they can't get it any longer. Our MD told us to try the Musinex D OTC. The Extex worked great for our congestion in our ears and nasal area...too bad it's pulled from the market.

virusremoval | 75 or over | Male | On medication for 10 years or more | Patient
7/23/2008
Condition: Inflammation of the Nose due to an Allergy

Side benefits: Removes water from system. Problem: Drug is being pulled from the market. If anyone has a solution (other drug to take its place) please email me at [email protected] Thank you

nvcolliers | 45-54 | Male | On medication for 5 to less than 10 years | Patient
5/29/2008

I have been using this medication for many years for chronic allergy symptoms, including sinus congestion and extreme snoring. It has been very effective and the only side effect has been a constant thirst, which I can live with.