It really helps to tame my cough and let me sleep :) Good stuff and works wonders!

The new Robitussin DM is nothing like the old stuff. Why did they have to fix something that wasn't broken? You have to shake this new stuff, it doesn't last as long, it doesn't ease the congestion in the chest like it used to, and it doesn't taste as well as the ole stuff. Shame on you.

Anonymous | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
4/21/2018
Condition: Cough

Not effective for stopping my cough. tastes awful

Mcost | 35-44 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
9/28/2015
Condition: Cough

I've been coughing so much that my lungs are irritated. Dr. Prescribed Robitussin w/ codeine. It's going on hour three of coughing. Not even sleepy.

wb | 55-64 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
4/6/2014
Condition: Cough

This medicine not only tastes horrible, but it is not very effective. I took the prescribed dosage of 10 milligrams before I went to bed and I coughed most of the night. I was able to get about 3 hours of sleep. Disappointing.

Tallpauld | 55-64 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
6/17/2013
piscesdeb1 | 45-54 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
2/27/2012
Condition: Cough

This medicine is wonderful for helping me. It mellows the cough just enough to allow me to sleep. the only problem I have is with the prescribed dosage. 2tsp every 4 hours is NOT enough. So I find myself "over" dosing myself to get the effect I need. I would assume that it is because any time a bug comes into my house it turns into bronchitis for me and has for years. (since I was a child) Back to the task at hand, this medication does the job and does it well.