I started taking this pill when i was 17, and have been on it for 4 years. I remember before the pill my periods were very painful, and usually lasted about 9 days. The entire time on this pill my periods have been very normal and predictable, much shorter and less painful. I am about to start tri linyah, after talking to my doctor about the acne i've been excperiencing for the past 6 months to a ...

I am prescribed Aubra normally but when I get refills of my BC when I'm home from college Rite Aid always gives me Falmina and it is honestly the bane of my existence for the pay two summers I've been on Falmina I have had THE WORST ACNE OF MY LIFE it's terrible cystic acne all over my chin it ruins my whole day every time I wake up and see them DO NOT TAKE THIS BC it will ruin your skin!!!!

Ana | 19-24 | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
9/28/2019

I started Falmina about 10 months ago. The first 2-3 months I had bad nausea and lingering migraines (which im already prone to). Now i'm happy to say that i have almost no issues with this drug. I have gained a bit of weight (mostly in my face) because it causes INSANE water retention!!!! I know thats normal with any estrogen intake. I also work out and have built more muscle which could be a cuprit to looking bulkier... Periods will sometimes start before placebo week but usually fine. My skin hasn't changed much, maybe a bit clearer. Libido and mood is fine! Everyone is different, and everyone needs time to adjust to a new medication (:

Anonymous |
4/30/2019

I have become so depressed and anxious on this medicine, I am not acting like myself and I cannot wait until my doctor prescribes me something else

1234 | 19-24 | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
1/29/2019
Condition: Acne

I wanted to leave a review because I feel like a positive one has been hard to come by. I was worried about starting Falmina because of all the bad reviews. Iâ??ve been taking it for about 5 months and Iâ??ve been very pleased. My acne is nonexistent, my period is lighter ( predictable), and I havenâ??t gained weight. I am 18 years old. Of course I have had mood swings (but what 18 year old female doesnâ??t)! This pill will be different on every body, but if you are thinking about trying Falmina I would recommend it.

MLN | 35-44 | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
9/26/2018

This birth control has failed me on what it was meant to do! I have taken this pill religiously for 1 1/2 years and I am currently 3 1/2 months preggo with our third child! Obviously, we want a happy healthy baby. But this came as a huge shock. Like I said I took the pill correctly, set an alarm on my phone and never missed a pill. Surprise!! If you are considering this pill for birth control, I would highly recommend you seek an alternative pill. Like most, I trusted my doctor to recommend a pill for me, now I am by no means blaming him. But if I would of read the reviews, I would have thought otherwise on using this pill for as long as I did.

j13 | 19-24 | Female | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
6/28/2017

Falmina is very effective-- my periods are predictable and regular, and I've never had any issue after having unprotected sex. However, the nausea is INDESCRIBABLE. I've been on the floor for HOURS vomiting-- especially susceptible after drinking or not eating enough. My anxiety has been through the roof, and occasionally I'll grow horrible depressed or have severe mood swings the week before my period. I will NEVER take this medication again.