I have taken several different types of prednisone steroids with no improvement and many side-effects until Rayos. I felt better within an hour of taking my first pill. I take it every day at noon with my lunch. I am pleased with this medication so far.

Weight gain and shaking results. Spite my sugar as I am a Diabetic. I have gained 8 pounds in 1 month.

Catina | 45-54 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
7/4/2020

Insurance doesnt cover, more expensive than prednisone. I hurt worse since taking this (3 months) and had more flares since my Lupus dx 1 year ago.

PMR Patient | 55-64 | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
7/31/2019
Condition: Muscle Pain and Stiffness in Shoulder, Neck and Pelvis

Diagnosed with Polymyalgia rheumatica (PMR) and doctor was able to recommend low cost program for Rayos. Initial dosage of 10mg daily for a few days, then tapered to 5mg daily provided substantial relief from from symptoms. Have been taking Rayos for almost a year with no noticeable side effects.

Deemy | 75 or over | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
4/20/2019
Condition: Rheumatoid Arthritis

After taking Rayos for 8 days I felt no better nor did the medication work Since it was in form of samples from my doctor i tried it. I went back the cheap and reliable predisone, 5 mg at night and felt immediately better. I cannot believe the price. I could never afford it!

Gail | 45-54 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
2/4/2018
Condition: Joint Disease which may include Attacks of Acute Arthritis

This medication has truly help my severe pain in my feet. However is does cause weight gain which is one of the side effects.

badchess | 55-64 | Male | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
1/19/2017
Condition: Rheumatoid Arthritis

Easy to use, but things got much worse. Not sure if it is related, but suffering more joint pain too.