Switched to this brand after I had an allergic reaction to my other one. It works, I had some heavy periods before taking this brand and I've had no side effects at all after taking this medication for a year now. Also I'm not pregnant nor have I gotten pregnant or had any scares after being in a relationship throughout the entire period. SO if you take it regularly as you should, it will wo...

Does this birth control make your period come every 3 months or every month?

cerealgirl | 13-18 | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
1/28/2021

This birth control has destroyed me over the past 2 months. I have never felt more depressed and i cry over almost everything. I gained 7 pounds and can't find the motivation to do anything anymore. i highly recommend staying away from this birth control.

Tintely | 19-24 | Female | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
7/8/2020

Little to no side effects, effective. Have been on it 3 years.

Steph | 45-54 | Female | Patient

2/21/2020
Nobody | 35-44 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
5/13/2019
Condition: Abnormally Long or Heavy Periods

I was switched from Levora - and this one is awful. I’m bleeding on it second tome in the month now - they assured me it’s “exact same thing as Levora”. I don’t feel like myself! I can’t get out of bed! I have no energy and I am forgetful!!!! I’m HATING this so much . I was doing so well on Levora!!! But pharmacist said they were out of Levora! Well now my whole system is screwed up are you happy now? Now I may have to have a surgery or die!!!!! This drug is death!!!! Can you hear in my voice what this garbage drug is doing to my brain?!! And pharmacists are killing you!!!! Pharmaceutical companies are killing us !!!