Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Vascepa oral.

6/8/2019 6:59:52 AM

Reviewer: Julie, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
    I am not a fan of taking drugs but Vascepa has done exactly what it has suppose to and more. It has improved not only my lipids but has improved inflammation markers and has cleared brain fog. I feel better all over. No side effects. I will happily take it forever. The company has a copay coupon so make sure to get that.

4/18/2019 6:53:10 PM

Reviewer: Waiting To Die, 65-74 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    Vascepa made me an invalid and offered me NO help when I asked how to become well again. They stalled, ran me around the block, told me my DR knew more then Amerin, even though they made the drug. Amerin BLOCKED access to the major people in the company. Vascepa seemed to Remove oil and water from my joints making me creak and severely limited my movement. It affected both knee joints badly, w ... Show Full Comment

4/2/2019 11:33:37 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    About one week into taking it and I have hives on my belly and a rash on both forearms like poison ivy. Not worth it.

12/26/2018 12:06:13 PM

Reviewer: davie100, 55-64 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    I have only been of this stuff for a few weeks. YUK! I have now developed joint pain and vicious diarrhea. I will stop taking it.

12/7/2018 8:28:28 AM

Reviewer: Dmiller, 55-64 on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
    Trigs have been reduced by half, Iâ??ve lost weight without changing my exercise routine. Iâ??m over 60 and was worried that Alzheimerâ??s was going to be a thing for me. Itâ??s in my family history. After starting Vascepa my mind is much clearer. Itâ??s amazing. I hear a song on the radio and I know who the band is. I see an actor and can remember their name. That was sli ... Show Full Comment

bald woman smelling flowers
    Complementary therapies to ease symptoms.
    diabetes highlighted
    4 early warning signs.
    Senior woman using diabetes test kit
    Each one takes 10 minutes or less.
    woman having a good day