I have not been taking this medication long enough to know if has helped lower my triglycerides. Based on the research I did before going on Vascepa I am sure it will do that. What I do know is that my mild depression and hot flashes are gone and my joint pain seems to be less. I know it sounds crazy but I looked up EPA which is primarily what Vascepa is and it appears all of these things can be...

Seems less effective than Lovaza. Corelates to a 20% increase in blood sugar over 2 months

LINDA | 55-64 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
8/11/2020
Condition: High Amount of Triglyceride in the Blood

WORST MEDICINE I HAVE EVER TAKEN, MADE ME SO DIZZY COULD NOT FUNCTION, AND FEELING LIKE WANTING TO THROW UP. YUK YUK YUK. DO NOT TAKE.

Chaz | 65-74 | Male | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
3/3/2020
Condition: High Amount of Triglyceride in the Blood

I was buying generic EPA and with the coupon I switch to Vascepa. Worked nicely. in 2019 I got a btl for $9.00, in 2020, my deductible changed and it is now +$250.00. Have to rethink this because of cost, a bit high.

darrells | 45-54 | Male | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
1/24/2020
Condition: Primary Prevention of Heart Attack

Started treatment in March 2018, absolutely no side effects. My Blood work is showing improvement and I feel like I've taken control of my heart health. Dont forget to sign up for the coupon at vasecpa savings plan! Also you should know in my opinion these bad reviews are from a competitor that knows V is the real deal. I have 4 co-workers that are now taking V and none of us have any side effects. Game Changer!

G Miller | 65-74 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
1/15/2020
Condition: High Amount of Triglyceride in the Blood

My doctor swears by this drug, but it didn't work for me. I took it for 6 weeks and my triglycerides went up!! I use Fenofibric Besylate and it works.. Been taking it for 15 years.

Miked | 45-54 | Male | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
12/19/2019
Condition: High Amount of Triglyceride in the Blood

Works great, no side effects, I love this drug. People saying they are getting hives and diarrhea from Vascepa are delusional.