I have been on this for 18 days and have a great experience. Loss of appetite, cannot eat as much as I used to. Lower Blood reading levels. Very little stomach discomfort (not pain) I am an emotional eater and do not have the urges to eat as I used to.

So far, I can't write much of a comment, at this point; I have only used it for 3 days. Also, I am taking a different oral medication at the same time (3 days).

Anonymous |
5/8/2021

Anonymous |
4/18/2021

Terry | 55-64 | Male | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
12/15/2020
Condition: Weight Loss Management for an Obese Person

I started this medication in 2018 with a weight of 256 lbs. With this medication combined with metformin along with a very good diet, intermittent fasting four days per week, and exercise, my weight is now 187 lbs. My blood sugar is 82. My H1AC is 5.1. I have no side effects at all using Victoza.

zandalee | 65-74 | Female | Patient
4/21/2019
Condition: Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus

Very happy with Victoza. Makes you feel much better, seems I have more energy. Blood sugar was 646, took victoza several days and watched what I ate and it was down to 145. Not happy with the price, did pay full price 3 times. Now new insurance covers it. Price $35.

Judith | 65-74 | Female | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
9/10/2018
Condition: Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus

The first time I went from .06 to 1.2 I felt sick to my stomach. My doctor had be wait a little longer to change. Worked well and I've lost 30 pounds, very happy about that.