Gary | 45-54 | Male | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
5/2/2021
Condition: Major Depressive Disorder

I have tried them all with varying side effects, I came of off Zolft and went on to Desv and love it. I haven't felt this close to human in years. I do get foggy and dizzy / confused the odd time, but Ill take that over some of the other side effects I've had on others. 100mg a day.

Anonymous | 25-34 | Female | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
5/13/2015
Condition: Panic Disorder

I was on pristiq for approximately 2 years & it worked ok unless I didn't take it at the same time everyday, then I was lightheaded and fuzzy feeling, my eyes were blurry & had a freaking migraine. It made me scared to be on it if just a few hours of not taking it does that. Went to a new Dr & got on Effexor and I list the 15 lbs that I gained on pristiq & works just as well with out the side effects.

Anonymous | 25-34 | Male | Patient