My birth control was switched from emoquette to enskyce three months ago and I am very pleased with the medication overall. It does the job and I have had no strange side effects.

This medication made me angry and difficult to be around. I felt demon possessed after the 1st week of being on it. I stopped taking this after the 1st month when I realized I was looking for someone to physically hurt. I am not an angry mean person.

D | 19-24 | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
10/6/2019

Broke out a little the first month but then my skin went back to normal. Nausea on this BC was really bad for me as well as headaches I got almost daily. I also experienced A LOT of vaginal dryness which caused burning. Diminished sex drive was also an issue. No weight gain though. I was on this pill for 8 months and will now be switching to a different pill in hopes of not experiencing these side effects.

Despiserofenskyce | 19-24 | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
7/30/2019

I was switched from Apri to Enskyce because I was told it was cheaper. NOT WORTH IT. Enskyce gave me terrible mood swings. I would get mad at every little thing my bf did and it caused lots of fights. Good think he is super patient and understanding and even suggested that it might be my BC. I havenâ??t had issues with my depression in months and when I started Enskyce I would go multiple days in a row feeling super sad and even having suicidal thoughts for literally no reason. I cried at anything and everything. My sex drive went down so much it was basically none existent. I highly recommend if you have ANY other option, then do anything you can to avoid taking this contraceptive.

Jenn | 13-18 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
2/27/2019

I broke out a little bit in the beginning, but I expected that as I have sensitive skin. I was on ortho tri cyclen which made me gain about 20 lbs and was really scared about “what could happen with THIS one” but I was pleasantly surprised. No cramps, nausea, or anything like that, though I did notice when I eat I get fuller faster, so I think it suppressed my appetite. But my sex drive is fine, I feel really good!

Brandy | 25-34 | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
8/2/2018

I wanted to write a review for Enskyce after being on it for 6 months after 3 back to back pregnancies and our only means of birth control. It cost me nothing to pick it up and I only experienced mild breakout the first month of being on it. No mood swings or changes that I felt from taking it other than the mild breakout the first month. It has worked well as our only means of contraception. No pregnancies yay lol. Sorry if tmi but it has not shortened or lighten my period. I know some people say birth control can but it has done nothing for me in that aspect. It has not gotten heavier but not lighter either. No weight loss or weight gain in 6 months either. I would definitely recommend this birth control.

Anonymous | 25-34 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
5/31/2018
Condition: Painful Periods

I did not last a full week on this birth control pill because the nausea was too much for me to handle. The minute I stopped taking it, the nausea went away. I immediately called my doctor and was switched to an alternative pill that has given me no problems thus far.