My birth control was switched from emoquette to enskyce three months ago and I am very pleased with the medication overall. It does the job and I have had no strange side effects.

This medication made me angry and difficult to be around. I felt demon possessed after the 1st week of being on it. I stopped taking this after the 1st month when I realized I was looking for someone to physically hurt. I am not an angry mean person.

Danielle | 25-34 | Female | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
6/5/2021

I've been on this pill for 7 months now. I had to get off the copper IUD and this is what I ended up with. It has not helped with acne. My complaint: I have gained 10+ pounds since I've been on this pill...no diet change, no decrease in my exercise. My doctor says that the pill does not make anyone gain weight. Sorry, but I stayed at 120lbs after I had my daughter (with copper IUD) for two years and after I got on this pill I have steadily put on a little over a pound a month. My jeans and dresses LITERALLY do not fit. I had to go buy bigger clothes. I'm not happy with this pill. I'm not going to go in and argue with my doctor, but this whole "it's just water weight" is crap. I'm not telling anyone not to try this pill, this was just my experience.

Anessa | 13-18 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
6/4/2021

This was the first method of birth control I tried. I took it for a month but switched to the patch (only because I kept forgetting to take it everyday) but that didn't work either so I switched back. Overall good experience. No strange side effects. It also made my period much lighter and they only last 2 ish days instead of the usual 5.

D | 19-24 | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
10/6/2019

Broke out a little the first month but then my skin went back to normal. Nausea on this BC was really bad for me as well as headaches I got almost daily. I also experienced A LOT of vaginal dryness which caused burning. Diminished sex drive was also an issue. No weight gain though. I was on this pill for 8 months and will now be switching to a different pill in hopes of not experiencing these side effects.

Despiserofenskyce | 19-24 | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
7/30/2019

I was switched from Apri to Enskyce because I was told it was cheaper. NOT WORTH IT. Enskyce gave me terrible mood swings. I would get mad at every little thing my bf did and it caused lots of fights. Good think he is super patient and understanding and even suggested that it might be my BC. I havenâ??t had issues with my depression in months and when I started Enskyce I would go multiple days in a row feeling super sad and even having suicidal thoughts for literally no reason. I cried at anything and everything. My sex drive went down so much it was basically none existent. I highly recommend if you have ANY other option, then do anything you can to avoid taking this contraceptive.

Jenn | 13-18 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
2/27/2019

I broke out a little bit in the beginning, but I expected that as I have sensitive skin. I was on ortho tri cyclen which made me gain about 20 lbs and was really scared about “what could happen with THIS one” but I was pleasantly surprised. No cramps, nausea, or anything like that, though I did notice when I eat I get fuller faster, so I think it suppressed my appetite. But my sex drive is fine, I feel really good!