Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Enskyce oral.

2/27/2019 2:04:58 PM

Reviewer: Jenn, 13-18 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    I broke out a little bit in the beginning, but I expected that as I have sensitive skin. I was on ortho tri cyclen which made me gain about 20 lbs and was really scared about “what could happen with THIS one” but I was pleasantly surprised. No cramps, nausea, or anything like that, though I did notice when I eat I get fuller faster, so I think it suppressed my appetite. But my sex drive is fine, I ... Show Full Comment

8/2/2018 2:27:01 PM

Reviewer: Brandy, 25-34 on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
    I wanted to write a review for Enskyce after being on it for 6 months after 3 back to back pregnancies and our only means of birth control. It cost me nothing to pick it up and I only experienced mild breakout the first month of being on it. No mood swings or changes that I felt from taking it other than the mild breakout the first month. It has worked well as our only means of contraception. No p ... Show Full Comment

5/21/2018 7:44:19 PM

Reviewer: hellothere, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
    I’ve been taking this medication for three years. I’ve never had any problems. It’s nice to know when to expect my period. My periods are also lighter and shorter.

5/19/2018 11:08:27 PM

Reviewer: Bcreviewer, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
    Does the job. Made my periods light and short. But It has lowered my sex drive tremendously though.

1/29/2018 12:47:04 AM

Reviewer: Anonymous , 19-24 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    The pill works, but I am always very nauseous the first one or two days of each pack. It is unbearable. I am going to the doctor soon to talk about switching.

bald woman smelling flowers
    Complementary therapies to ease symptoms.
    diabetes highlighted
    4 early warning signs.
    Senior woman using diabetes test kit
    Each one takes 10 minutes or less.
    woman having a good day