Here is an honest review: minastrin is chewable, it doesn't taste that bad, most people here are overreacting. It tastes like one of those dot candies that come on paper, but if said candies had gotten old and kind of gnarly. Not the worst, not the best. I had been on loestrin 24 fe for 7 years. It was very disheartening to find that they would be changing the birth control that I had beco...

I posted earlier in Novermber about this drug. You can read what I wrote about Minastrin and Warner Chilcott if you filter these reviews by Most Helpful. I just wanted to give an update. Clearly, Warner Chilcott made a huge mistake by taking a seemingly great birth control (leoestrin) off the market to replace it with this horrible birth control (minastrin). This was all business. The worst busi...

Sooa | 19-24 | Female | On medication for 5 to less than 10 years | Patient
11/25/2019
Condition: Abnormally Long or Heavy Periods

I have only had good experiences with this birth control. I've been taking it for the last 5 years and was switched from loestrin. Havent experienced any side effects at all.

memc | 19-24 | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
9/24/2019

Next month, I will have been on this pill for 2 years. It has worked fabulously for me. The only side effect I have noticed is decreased sex drive (which does not bother me at all but does bother my bf lol), I have not had any excessive weight gain or trouble with acne. My periods were completely cut out, which my OBGYN said was very normal and healthy, so I have been period-free for almost two years now. Overall very satisfied with this pill.

KaylaC | 25-34 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
1/21/2019

(short version of story) I was taking this birth control after I had my daughter. I became short of breathe, later found out I had blood clots in my lungs. Doctors are stating it came from the birth control. Would not recommend.

Upstater | 35-44 | Female | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
12/11/2018
Condition: Endometriosis

LOVE this pill! No weight gain, no increased or decreased appetite, no acne...almost no period! Spotting for a maybe two at best.

natb | 35-44 | Female | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
4/19/2017
Condition: Painful Periods

I've taken Minastrin for a year, and it's the best birth control pill I've ever taken. With this pill, I have no bleeding on my period, and only occasional light cramps. I've also had no side effects like I've had on other pills. A new generic is available (Mibelas), so my insurance switched me to that. I hope it will work as well as Minastrin!