It makes you feel better physically but emotionally I'm a Wreck I feel depressed and sad for no reason and I just cried for two hours straight after taking it and even though it says non drowsy it will make you want to pass out and cry. Idk of it was even worth it

AbC123 | 25-34 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
1/13/2020
Condition: Cold Symptoms

Works well for cold symptoms, but the added menthol makes it taste horrible and gave me a stomach ache every time I took it. The stomach aches were far worse for my wife, who also experienced nausea from this medicine. Will not be buying this particular product again.

Mhart | 19-24 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
12/16/2019
Condition: Flu-Like Symptoms

This medication is terrible! As soon at I took It, my stomach was cramping and I was In severe pain. Once I got Up, immediately vomited all the medication and felt better. Did this for both me and my significant other... DO NOT RECOMMEND

Anonymous | 19-24 | Male | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
6/11/2019
Condition: Stuffy Nose

Does not work. Has never worked. Just as congested as ever

fiveandtwo | 45-54 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
2/8/2019
Condition: Cold Symptoms

This medicine is very effective for me and is my go-to medicine for a cold. Without it, I cannot function. With it, my cold symptoms are minimal.

Lavenderia77 | 35-44 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
11/1/2017
Condition: Cold Symptoms

This stuff does NOT work, period. I had just as much nasal congestion after taking it as I had before, if not more. Total waste of money.

Anonymous | 55-64 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
6/24/2017
Kari | 35-44 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
5/11/2017
Condition: Cold Symptoms

Does not mitigate my cold symptoms, still have runny eyes, nose, and constant sneezing. I'll be moving on to the next over the counter med next time.

butterflys101 | 13-18 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
1/13/2017
Condition: Runny Nose

DOES NOT WORK! I took this at 7:30 am, its two hours later and i look like im dying. :(

DaveC511 | 19-24 | Male | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
12/29/2016
Condition: Flu-Like Symptoms

A lot of the other reviews surprise me. Dayquil is my go to sickness drug. Not only does it mitigate all of my symptoms, but it gives me energy to go about my day as well. HIGHLY recommend.

psuperguyq | 25-34 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
8/18/2016
Condition: Cold Symptoms

DayQuil works to mitigate my cold symptoms (runny nose, body aches, and headache) every time. The only downside is that as soon as 4 hours are up, my symptoms return. It then becomes a question of how long to wait until the next dose, since you should only take 4 doses a day.

Happy Bunny | 13-18 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
7/24/2016
Condition: Cold Symptoms

It worked, but the capsules were too big for me to swallow with my sore throat.

Anonymous | 25-34 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
4/1/2016
Condition: Cold Symptoms

The Severe version of Dayquil made my whole family sick. I don't know what's in this that did it but within 30 minutes, we all wanted to vomit and had major headaches. I don't recommend this product at all

Anonymous | 19-24 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
2/9/2016
Condition: Cold Symptoms

Doesn't not help get rid of your cold. Robitussin works much better.

Anonymous | 13-18 | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
2/7/2016

Poor guy | 55-64 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
2/1/2016
Condition: Cold Symptoms

Try something different. Waste of money.

ape1027 | 19-24 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
1/4/2016
Condition: Cold Symptoms

I don't get sick very often but this past year I came down with a doozy of a cold that had me coughing non stop,no taste of food, fever, watery eyes, and a sore throat for a solid week! I usually take this product to help feel better faster but it didn't work at all this time. I coughed within minutes after taking my dose. I guess this medicine was no match for that awful cold and had to try something stronger.

joho | 55-64 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
1/6/2015
Condition: Cold Symptoms

I get at least one nasty cold a year that seems to last forever and leaves me in bed. This is one medication that makes it so I can be functional. I work through the illness, but symptoms are alievated. Coughing is more controlled, mucus thins, and I feel much much better. The only medicine I will buy.

chad | 35-44 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
1/3/2015
Condition: Cough

Did not realize this product had the mucas thinning ingredient guaifenesin. This stuff just makes me cough and cough and cough allllll night!

Anonymous | 19-24 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
9/16/2014
Condition: Cold Symptoms

I'm a mechanic so I can't really take off of work so I went to work today. I felt like crap so I went and got dayquil severe and oh my god, I'm feeling great now. Not sick free but still very pleased with the results and can go back to fixing some cars now. Very great product! It got rid of congestion, head ache, body aches, runny nose, coughing and it gets me up and moving. Thank you Vicks Dayquil Severe!

S McG | 45-54 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
9/12/2014
Condition: Cold Symptoms

Extreme drowsiness experienced and very little relief of ongestion.