I have only been taking a few days. Get slightly nauseous but feel better as long as I keep some food in my stomach. DO NOT take them on an empty stomach. For anyone complaining about the price, your doctor should give you a coupon where you pay no more than $18/month or you can go to their website and print it.

The first pill I took made me nauseous and I eventually threw up. My friend said the same thing happened to her, so we tried taking them back. They are $135 for 30 capsules! But because they are prescription supplements, they wouldn't take them back. My advice is not to buy these, and get the prenatal multivitamins at Whole Foods that have all-natural ingredients.

Dani | 19-24 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
11/4/2018
Condition: Pregnancy

No side affects what so ever I personally love it

Anonymous | 19-24 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
10/26/2017
Condition: Pregnancy

I take them at night and I feel great. It's a small pill so it is very easy to swallow.

Anonymous | 19-24 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
8/5/2016

Anonymous | 25-34 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
1/17/2016
Condition: Pregnancy

Unfortunately these did not work for me. I don't feel like myself. I'm very constipated and bloated. I was taking an over the counter Prenatal that I liked very much. I'm sorry I had to pay $100 for these.

First Time Mom | 25-34 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
12/3/2015
Condition: Pregnancy

I feel completely normal while taking this medication which is great, I've had no side effects. The company also offers coupons on their website which was great.

Isha | 25-34 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
5/24/2015
Condition: Pregnancy

No nausea; No constipation.

Ashi | 25-34 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
2/23/2015
Condition: Pregnancy

The only time I feel like myself is when I don't take this medication. Feel nausea all the time.

MrsGrimes | 25-34 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
1/7/2015
Condition: Pregnancy

No Nausea, No morning sickness, worked for pregnancy.

Anonymous | 25-34 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
11/4/2014
Condition: Pregnancy

So far so good...no vomiting or any other complaints as with any pregnancy they will be different. I actually like the ingredients of this compared to Prenate mini(my opinion)

Not Happy | 35-44 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient