it has restored my energy and ability to sleep while at the same time keeping my depression under control that I may enjoy life again

I feel i've been given sugar pils as been on this medication for four weeks and my anxiety is getting worse. I feel no affect whatsoever. Can someone advise me how long it should take before I notice an improvement of my condition?

Just Me | 45-54 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
11/5/2020

My sex drive has def increased that is why My doctor switched me to this from Cymbalta however the weight gain is crazy! I do not like that at all. It def helps with my depression but now I have that to deal with this. So what is more important to you, sex or extra pounds?? ???????

trintillix | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
9/24/2020

Just horrible ruin of the brain

Anonymous | 55-64 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
2/22/2019
Condition: Major Depressive Disorder

HAPPY | 25-34 | Male | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
5/15/2017

I started taking this for anxiety. I would feel anxious in public places. I would also get panic attacks randomly at least once or twice a week. I think it primarily stems from having a horrible boss. He has since been fired, but the damage is done. Since taking this, my panic attacks have all but stopped. I only feel them come on maybe once or twice a month. When I do, I take xanax (1/4 mg) and I feel fine. The biggest thing I have seen with this drug is the ability to function and not feel a sense of panic while in public. It's crazy how much different I feel. I have had little to no side effects from this drug. The only thing I have seen is I am a little bit forgetful. That's sort of a good thing. I have a slight case of ADHD, so when taking this, I focus on stuff more, and am less distracted. I give this drug two thumbs up!

eugen | 65-74 | Male | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient