My heavy long heavy bleeding has stop but I still have some spotting that occurs everyday. I have high blood pressure and currently taking 3 medications for it. The only reaction that I know so far from taking Larin FE is rashes. My right eye was blind for at least 1min. Then the right side of head hurts and my nostril. I don't know what cause this.

jessfaith | 13-18 | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
3/20/2021

I was on Larin 1/20 but continued to spot even after being on the pill for more than six months. Switched to Larin 1.5/30 and Iâ??m all good now. No spotting at all, and even during the placebo week my period is very light (only need a panty liner). I am taking this for birth control but I also had painful periods, now I donâ??t cramp at all (and it works as a birth control perfectly). This has been a great medication for me. Everyone reacts differently, but I have had no side effects. I did experience a tiny bit of weight gain, and it has been harder for me to lose the excess weight, but it was nothing significant. If youâ??re good at taking a pill at the same time each day I would recommend trying this medication.

BloodBath | 35-44 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
8/22/2019
Condition: Abnormally Long or Heavy Periods

Tired and nauseous the first week taking Larin Fe 1/20. Have been spotting on and off, but barely need a liner 9/10 times. This is a huge improvement to the gushing and heavy flow of my natural period, so I am very pleased. Skipped placebos and went straight into 2nd pack without bleeding. Looking forward to seeing how spotting diminishes over time.

BloodBath | 35-44 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
8/22/2019
Condition: Abnormally Long or Heavy Periods

S | 19-24 | Female | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
1/25/2019
Condition: Painful Periods

No side effects since I switched from Sprintec since my painful cycles were returning. The packaging is a bit stubborn and I sometimes drop the pills because of how fast and forceful they can pop out. It could be better designed.

Jayden | 13-18 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient