bad side effects diarrhea nausua headaches stuffy nose

Satisfied patient | 65-74 | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
4/2/2019
Condition: Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension

After starting this drug I noticed a drastic improvement in my 6 minute walk test. At times my blood pressure drops but it comes back up after I lie down for a while and sometimes I experience headaches. However overall I feel that Adempas has really helped me. I had a right heart catherization before and after the start of adempas and my pressure is much lower after I had been taking the Adempas. My pulmonary doctor says that Iâ??m way above average for a person of my age ,74, and a heart condition,afib, with my 6 minutes walk test.

Dennis | 65-74 | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
3/20/2018
Condition: Chronic Pulmonary Hypertension After Pulmonary Embolism

After 2 months on this drug I feel no improvement. I have daily heartburn, nausea. Stomach pain and feel like vomiting at times. I didn't feel too bad before despite the test results. Now my quality of life is worse. I am supposed to increase to 2.0 mg. Next week, but am waiting for my doctor to call.It's not for me.

overitinfl1998 | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
12/7/2017
Condition: Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension

Been on this for about 4 months now. Experienced stomach pain/upset from the start. Now beginning to experience bleeding in gums and bowels. I don't feel lousy but I have not had any significant changes in my o2 levels . Humm. I'll wait it out another few months.

PHpatient | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
8/22/2016
Condition: Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension

Has done nothing for me. I had much better results with Adcirca, and will be going back to that. I do hope it works for others.

senszs | 65-74 | Male | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
10/7/2014
Condition: Chronic Pulmonary Hypertension After Pulmonary Embolism

I've gone thru dosages up 2.5mg (max). Each increase in dosage I was dizzy the first day.