I wanted to give up. I was going to, I know this. It was my last chance of trying anymore anti depressants, and to my surprise, it has worked. I do not think of taking my life anymore. I'm not 100% there, but being on it now for five weeks, I feel better each day that passes. It saved me!

i was ona trial for this fitsima, fetzeema, whatever you call it. it was working good until these innahnet avengahs, yeah, the original cybabulliez made me their haha joke of tha week.

Melinda E. | 45-54 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
2/6/2021
Condition: Major Depressive Disorder

I have only been taking Fetzima for a very short time and I already feel like my old self from many yrs ago. I am eager to get up and start my day. I set goals that I can accomplish. I have so much energy! I never thought life could be this great for me again. I suffer from MDD. The only thoughts I had all day everyday was wanting to die. For me this is a miracle drug. If you suffer from MDD, I strongly recommend that you talk to your Dr about this medication. I don't have any side effects other than dry mouth but I have had it with other medications that I take. You deserve to live a fullfilled life. Best of luck and prayers your way.

funnygirlm | 45-54 | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
2/12/2020
Condition: Major Depressive Disorder

I have been on Fetzima for 4 years to date. I started with the starter pack and was increased to 40mg almost immediately. It worked for me within 2 weeks and this lasted for a good year. Then, the usual, no longer really working so my doctor and I agreed to 60mgs (yes I know it doesn't come in this dosage- one 40mg and one 20 mg daily). Again this mg worked for almost 2 years before I need to again raise the mg to 80 mg daily. This is where I am currently and I am doing okay. Not as good as I was but managing. I will most likely end up increasing my dose to 100 before the year is over. I chose to go up by 20 so I could get by on the lowest dose to hopefully prolong my use as changing antidepressants is unpleasant at best and suicidal at worst. I have had MDD for the majority of my life. I have taken zoloft, Wellbutrin, Prozac, and Paxil in the past. Zoloft worked for about 8 months then nothing. Welbutrin made me ill with flu-like symptoms. Prozac made me very aggressive and angry and Paxil made me sick to my stomach and emotionally fragile. I would love to think I could get 10 years out of this drug, but I do not have high hopes. It has worked better than any other med for me. It changed my outlook on life in less than 2 weeks.

Amybee | 45-54 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
10/3/2019
Condition: Major Depressive Disorder

This was added to other medications I take for depression/being on the bipolar spectrum. More than anything else, it has improved my energy level, which tends to be low due to depression. I am taking 40 mg but would like to see if I notice increased improvement at 80 mg or higher.

CC | 35-44 | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
4/4/2019
Condition: Major Depressive Disorder

I've tried most antidepressants on the market to treat my MDD over the last almost 20 years and none have ever really helped. My doctor prescribed Fetzima to use in combination with Wellbutrin and honestly, I've never felt better. These drugs, along with a great therapist, saved my life. I've been taking it steadily for about 3-4 years and feel great. The only side effect I've noticed is dry mouth. Overall, I'm very pleased with it and hope a generic version comes soon.

Debie | 45-54 | Female | Patient
1/27/2019

I have been on med for about 2 months. Using it for fibromyalgia brain fog and fatigue. It seems to be working. I have just increased dose to 80 mg. Will see how that works out.