I have been diagnosed with severe emphysema. Until 3 days ago I was at the point that inhalers were not doing much good at all and I was overusing them and having heart palpitations and the only thing that helped was my nebulizer. But even that did not produce great results and I felt limited in everything that I did. I was fearful to take my grandchild anywhere by myself and quite frankly was fea...

Anonymous | 75 or over | Female | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
12/7/2020
Condition: Chronic Obstructive Lung Disease

This is expensive in US pharmacies with prescription plans. I get it from Canada. Pharmstore.com

Onemack | 65-74 | Male | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
11/22/2020
Condition: Chronic Obstructive Lung Disease

Been taking this for nearly 18 months, initially worked well but about 12 months ago started to wake up struggling to breathe in the night. So I switched from taking at bedtime to taking in the morning, some improvement, but found that I was struggling to breathe after the most simple tasks. Stopped taking it altogether and shortness of breath almost completely gone after a few weeks. Only need rescue inhaler occasionally. Cost not a problem as in the Australian system of subsidised medicine it only cost $7.50 AUD per month about $13.00 USD

ripper1951 | 65-74 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
4/7/2020
Condition: Chronic Obstructive Lung Disease

Started Anoro after being diagnosed with COPD, One week later had a lung node biopsy. One week after that I developed pneumonia, chest pains, chest pressure. Physician's nurse told me to immediately discontinue and not start again. It has taken me 3 weeks and more to shake Anoro and the pneumonia. Will not be using it again due to side effects. Due to have surgery in a week to remove lung nodule. Hoping Anoro is out of system by then. Still think I have lingering infection from drug.

Anonymous | 65-74 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
1/2/2020
Condition: Chronic Obstructive Lung Disease

My Dr. Prescribed Anora with a coupon. Unfortunately because Iâ??m on Medicare the company refused my coupon. $342.00 out of pocket to fill this medication. The Anora provided relieve with the first dose and I can breath again. Obviously Iâ??m not happy with the price. I have to decide if I can afford this medication or if I want to eat. Sad I worked all my life and I donâ??t qualify for use of the coupon......

Anonymous | 55-64 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
10/28/2019
Condition: Chronic Obstructive Lung Disease

Works well it's the side effects sore throat hoarseness constipation intergestion not good